Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baggy Chic

I was cruising around the Market Place over the weekend and I came upon these baggy pants I am wearing in today's post and I just love them! Baggy pants may not be everyone's cup of tea and I've never found any that I really thought looked decent until I found these! They're mesh of course which I think is the reason they work so well. Of course they can be your around the house,comfy hanging out pants lol, but I really like them here dressed up with a cute top,jewelry and sky high heels.


The Details:
  • Hair: TRUTH-Alexis w/roots in Honey
  • Jewelry: League- Wanderer Jewelry set-3 disc necklace,4 strand bracelet and earrings. Long necklace is DDL-For God's Sake! in Bright Silver
  • Top: EVALE-Chrissy in Brown
  • Pants: SPIRIT mesh- Show Pants (M) cell bw
  • Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI pumps in Salmon
  • Poses: Olive Juice- They Like Me!, Pose like a BOSS (head shot) and Weezey Leans on Walls (shoe shot)





No comments:

Post a Comment