Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let there be Brights!

I am a big lover of neutral/muted colors which you may have noticed if you've seen any of my other posts, but I DO love some color too! I love the bright pops of color in the tank dress my avi has on here. I would never wear this tank dress alone because it's so short I'm not sure how it can even be called a dress ;). The detailing on the jeans is awesome and how about those spiked heels? Too cool and fun!
The hair was slightly problematic. While I like the sleek look of it and it photographed pretty well, it does have a tendency to sink into my body.

 The Details:
  • Hair: !lamb- Addict in Twix (Chocolate Bars pack)
  • Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer- Black Pearl- necklace and x2 strand bracelet. DDL For Gods Sake! cross necklace in bright silver
  • Top: Aura- Inked Mini in Vintage
  • Jeans: mon tissu- Lou Lou in Used
  • Shoes: N-core- COQUETTE Spikes in black
  • Pose: IZUMIYA- SS PoseF28



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that top! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I love the top too of course! It's fun to go out to shops and just run into something great :D

    ReplyDelete