Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh oh oh here we go! Another Second Life fashion blog you say? Yes! I'm absolutely addicted to SL fashions and shopping and putting outfits together...............hideous or chic you can decide for yourself, but I'll love it either way :). In SL I can afford a vast (for me) wardrobe....In SL I can wear some things that I might never attempt to wear in RL. In SL  I can wear 6 inch heels 24/7/365 if I desire, RL? Give me 2 hours and I'm ready to chop my feet off lol.
I love the other SL life fashions blogs I've found and love finding new ones, checking out other peoples tastes and seeing how they put things together. So, I'm hoping there's room for one more take on the fashion and fun in Second Life! My photography might not be quite up to par with some of the other blogs I've seen and admire, but I love learning new things and look forward to getting better! Any tips would be awesome too!!


Hair: !Lamb: Lost in Twix
Eyes: LAQ ~ Dazzling Misty Eyes
Eye Make-up: cheLLe Smoke Basics in Leaves (tattoo layer)
Skin : LAQ ~ Lovisa, Peach 02
Jewelry: Lassitude & Ennui Oreb sculpted unisex earrings and necklace
Top: Fishy Strawberry Impromptu Cardigan in Nude (mesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment