Saturday, January 14, 2012

Outfit #1

I wanted to show the full outfit that was hinted at in my first two posts. I love this look, I think it's fun and sexy without being too revealing. The cardigan is super cute with a choice of black or brown belt. My avi is wearing it as is, but it can easily be toned down a bit more by wearing a tank top under it if you don't want to show that much cleavage! This cardy is mesh, so it's best to try before you buy because you can't alter it and of course you'll need a mesh enabled viewer to see it (viewers 2,3 and Firestorm that I know of, there are probably more)!


The Details:

  • Hair: !lamb, Frenchie, in Butterfinger (chocolate bars pack)
  • Top: Fishy Strawberry Impromptu cardigan in Nude (MESH)
  • Jewelry: lassitude & ennui Oreb earrings and necklace (unisex)
  • Bottoms: {mon tissu} Shorts-Minx in black
  • Stockings: Sassy Kitty Designs, Sassy Tattered Stockings in grey
  • Shoes: INDI Designs, Lombardi Booties in black







No comments:

Post a Comment