Sunday, January 15, 2012

Outfit #3

Sleek n chic. Love this Short Trench coat from Maitreya! But I did have a bit of difficulty fitting the collar, there is a small gap in the back (nicely covered by the hair) Maybe I could have done something more, but I didn't want to mess with it too much when the rest of it looked so gorgeous! I love this hair from CaTwA also, but I wonder if there was something I could have done to make my forehead less prominent aside from photo shop etc? I'm sure there are fitting tips and tricks that I have no clue about so if you have any suggestions please let me know!



The Details:
  • Hair: CaTwA- Amylee hairstyle in SunKissed Brown (light brown pack)
  • Jacket: Maitreya Short Trench Jacket in Chamoisee
  • Pants: Fishy Strawberry Moto Pants in Hunter
  • Shoes: LeLutka Pow Pumps in black
  • Pose: Long Awkward Pose- Hairy Situations-Slow












No comments:

Post a Comment