Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hearts,Lace & a Pretty Face

I love little details, like the hearts on this mesh bag and the pretty lace on this shirt. I adore the shirt actually and the lace is so "frothy" just like it should be (and it's not even mesh!) I'm also loving the French nails I got from Izzie's the other day (close up 3rd pic) lots of different colors to choose from and 3 different hand sizes  (10,15 & 20) The length is perfect to me too because I'm just not a fan of those super long claw like nails ;) The next detail I want to try are mesh feet so I can have cute barefoot toes (and get rid of the Linden paws lol), but I wonder how easy it will be to match up skin tone? Stay tuned!




The Details:
  • Hair: Elikatira- Locked in brown 02
  • Lip Stick: Medley & Anomaly- Glossy/Matte Lips in dark red
  • Earrings: League- Wanderer earrings
  • Necklace: [glow] Studio- 4 minutes necklace in copper
  • Bracelet: League- Wanderer 4 strand
  • Nails: Izzie's- French Nails
  • Top: G Field- Lace Tops "Lucy" in ivory
  • Skirt: Mon Tissu- Westberry Mini (rigged Mesh) in mustard
  • Bag: K Rea- Mesh Heart Bag
  • Shoes: Mstyle- GOSHI Pumps in gamboge panther
Other info:
  • Skin: LAQ- Lovisa Peach02
  • Shape: My own

No comments:

Post a Comment