Saturday, February 11, 2012

Library Chic

Time to read.........fashionably of course! What better way to do it than in this mesh top and skirt from Cold Logic, I just love their stuff. I also checked out a hair place called booN that I had never been to before. They have some really interesting, unique styles and I got the up-do worn here. This is the first completely pulled back style that I've found that I really like. The only thing about booN is that you have to buy certain hair bases to go with certain styles. They are not included with the hair and cost an additional $L100 (15 colors) Happy Saturday everyone!

The Details:
  • Hair: booN- TUN247 in brown with booN- gathered mid hair base in brown (all colors pack)
  • Earrings: Vextra Messing Design Inc.- Triple Loop earrings
  • Top: Cold Logic- Hache.ruby  *mesh*
  • Skirt: Cold Logic- Hemlock.pewter  *mesh*
  • Belt: Izzie's- Leather waist belt in black
  • Socks: Izzie's- Overknee socks in dark red
  • Boots: SLink- Relax Boots in black

No comments:

Post a Comment