Monday, February 6, 2012

Run Cupid Run!

Valentines Day is fast approaching and while it's not my favorite holiday, especially when I'm single (like now!) I thought I'd throw together a little heart day outfit complete with some freebies from the ZombiePopcorn hunt. The hunt is still ongoing, so it's not too late to grab some great goodies!
Also I'm wearing some great pants from a store that sells only mesh clothing called Cold Logic. It's well worth checking out and I like that they include sizes xxsmall to large with their clothing.
P.S Sorry Cupid!


The Details:
  • Hair: !lamb- Lost in snickers
  • Earrings: Izzies- Heart Jewelry Set-Heart earrings (Perfect Wardrobe)
  • Lip Tattoo: Pin Me Down- My Broken Heart (lips)  Free  ZombiePopcorn Hunt (store #3)
  • Top: YoPulga- "I Killed Cupid" Sweater  Free ZombiePopcorn Hunt (store #50)
  • Belt: Lou Lou & Co.- Belt: Heart  Free ZombiePopcorn Hunt (store #43)
  • Pants: Cold Logic- Cooper Trousers in Ebony *MESH* 
  • Shoes: N-core- COQUETTE Spikes in black



No comments:

Post a Comment