Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Star Struck

I found some great stuff today! The perfect little cropped tank with a lace back from BeetleBones, so cute. And I was looking for something different than the usual jeans or leggings and these cool mesh pants from Chronokit fit the bill perfectly. I found the fab earrings in the Chronokit store too, but they're actually from R.A. Crystal. There's a matching necklace which I have to go back and get! I was perusing the Marketplace and came upon these boots. I was a little amazed at some of the high prices I was encountering with boots that I liked and I thought these were cute and decently priced at $L299. Couldn't resist the cute little tattoo stars I found too and had to throw those on for fun!

The Details:
  • Hair: booN- TUN247 in brown with booN- gathered mid hairbase in blueblack (sold separately)
  • Tattoo: Firefly- Face Tattoo- Stars
  • Earrings: R.A. Crystal- "Belly" earrings in blue
  • Top: BeetleBones- Semi-sheer cropped lace tank in white  *mesh*
  • Pants: Chronokit- Fabre pants 01 in khaki  *mesh*
  • Boots: Ison- girl panic boots in black

No comments:

Post a Comment