Sunday, February 26, 2012

Super Easy Sunday

How about this gorgeous new mesh shirt from Cold Logic!? I just love it. It's sexy without being too over the top and the fit is perfection! I grabbed the mint color because it reminds me that spring is on the way.  I'm also drooling over these strap heels from G Field. I'm a sucker for great shoes, but who isn't ;) Some cute silver jewelry finishes the look, doesn't get much easier than that!

The Details:
  • Hair: booN- TUN247 in brown with booN- Gathered mid hairbase in brown (sold separately) 
  • Earrings: Collet- Earring Big re-size in silver
  • Necklace: Caroline's Jewelry- Dangling Hearts in silver
  • Top: Cold Logic- Clark in mint  *mesh*
  • Jeans: Tres Blah- JuJu Jeans- Worn Out (rolled up legs)
  • Shoes: G Field- Strap shoes "Alex"- Metallic:Pewter
  • Poses: aDORKable- Prance 6 and Purple Poses- PURPLEPose468

No comments:

Post a Comment