Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Inventory Jungle!

This look is called "Lets see whats in my inventory and throw it together"! I often get things and then forget about them when I get distracted by more things, especially with the tons of stuff I've picked up from various Hunts and special events. So today I was going through the 'ol inventory and there was a lot of "oh yeah ,bought this!" and "omg, I can't believe I haven't worn this yet!" happening. I was going for a grungy couture-ish look here with some new pieces and a few that have been in my inventory for a while. Especially check out the boots which are Mesh with such a gorgeous texture and I love the Victorian look of them.

The Details:
  • Hair: (Red)Mint- Hair No.20 in Golden Brown (Black) (Golden Browns w/locks pack)
  • T-shirt: Tres Blah- Ripped Up Tee- Je t'Aime
  • Jewelry: League- Wanderer Jewelry set- 6 strand and discs bracelet
  • Skirt: G Field- Wrap Mini Skirt in Brown (bow is color change)
  • Stockings: *X*plosion- CheekyGirl Fishnet Pants in brown
  • Boots: Lassitude & Ennui- Selene Mesh Boots in black/brown
  • Pose: Luth- Fashion Fest 01



No comments:

Post a Comment