Monday, March 19, 2012

Hair Up to There!

Some great "skyscraper" hair and new mesh jeans from Mon Tissu today! Gotta love the slightly over the top bangs here right?! Had trouble with some mesh hair I purchased from Truth a few weeks back and after sending a note card, never heard back from the designer :(  But I've loved me some Truth hair for a long time, so I went back and saw this cute style. Not super happy with my previous customer service experience, but from what I've read on the SL forums, CS for Truth is usually good and shit happens to the best of us, so for now I'll give them the benefit of the doubt!
The jeans are a nice mesh offering from Mon Tissu, with very nice texturing and 5 different colors (or 5 degrees of fading)
Get out there and buy ladies (and Gents) ! There are so many cute items that cannot be resisted (at least by me lol)








The Details:

  • Hair: Truth- Kathy w/roots in clove (browns pack)
  • Top: Mon Tissu- So BoHo Blouse in blue
  • Jeans: Mon Tissu- Nora Skinny Jeans in blue  *Mesh*
  • Shoes: G field- Strap Shoes "Alex" in metallic:pewter  *mesh*



No comments:

Post a Comment