Thursday, March 1, 2012

POW!

Prints pants! I love print pants! I especially love these print pants ;) They just say fun and cool to me. I picked up the jacket at the Epoch Legend Event going on right now. I like it except I had to go through quite a few poses to find one that didn't make my butt, hip or hands stick through where they weren't supposed to. I love little pops of bright color so I added the lime strap pumps, you can see them from a mile away!
In case anyone is wondering lol, I do have a lot of different hair, but I'm really liking this style right now
(semi-obsessed) I think because it doesn't hide the clothes or earrings and it's nice and sleek. I think I'll go on a hair hunt for similar styles!

The Details:
  • Hair: booN- TUN247 in brown and booN- gathered mid hairbase in chestnut (sold separately)
  • Eyeshadow: cheLLe- Smoke Basic's in plum 
  • Teeth: Glamorize- Just Teeth tattoo layer 03
  • Jewelry: Purple Moon- Kenya set in orange dyed wood
  • Jacket: Sleep Eddy- Classic Safari jacket in beige  ~from the Epoch Legend Event (Beast)~
  • Top: Evale- Chrissy in brown
  • Pants: Tea Time- jeans- "Wresler"
  • Shoes: G Field- Strap Shoes "Alex"- patent:lime
  • Poses: Olive Juice- "Promises" from Lookbook pt. 2 and Luth- Material Girls 12
  • Location: Epoch Creators Cafe (at the main landing point for the Epoch Legend Event)



No comments:

Post a Comment