Friday, April 20, 2012

Balletomane

I was a bit Ballet inspired today. I've been on the hunt for some really well done Pointe shoes and although I have yet to find those, I thought this skirt with tulle detailing was really nice. I found the poses at PNP and think they're very elegant!
I wonder if anyone has or is doing any mesh pointe shoes. I've searched on the Marketplace, but just have not seen any that are realistically well done. I want satin and elegant and a nice arch! If anyone has seen anything like this please let me know!!

The Details:
  • Hair: booN- TUN247 in brown with the booN- Gathered Mid Hair base also in brown
  • Jewelry: R.A. Crystal- SGB Rose necklace in black&black  &  Maxi Gossamer- Tahitian Pearl necklace in black
  • Top: LAQ- Tank Top in black
  • Skirt: Couverture- Ture Skirt in navy
  • Shoes: Mstyle- Goshi pumps in black
  • Poses: PNP- PNP Runway- Haute 33  & PNP Runway- Model 28





No comments:

Post a Comment