Thursday, May 24, 2012

Monkeying Around

Found this great hair from Elikatira AND discovered PicMonkey! PicMonkey is a free to use photo editing site with all kinds of fun effects, frames etc that you can use on your pic's. I applied the Cross Process effect in green to this photo and added a simple edge frame and there is so much more you can do, including some advanced effects that I haven't messed with yet. Have some fun and go check it out!

The Details:
  • Hair: Elikatira- Caramel in Brown 10 (Rich Browns Pack)



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo :) I kept looking at this title link and thinking who is coming to my blog from a chicken blog rofl, but glad I checked it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I thought she said Chicken Blog Roll :p

    Cute picture, I'm gonna check it out!

    ReplyDelete