Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Cool

Summertime is right around the corner and I found some very cute pieces today that make for an easy, breezy summertime look! One of my favorite new stores is Decoy, where I found these great mesh shorts and one of my favorite things.....racer back tanks. I absolutely love the gradient colors. Digging my new Redgrave sunglasses too, because you can't cruise into summer without cool shades! I rounded out my shopping with a trip to Truth and this new hair is cute and casual, a perfect summer style.



The Details:
  • Hair: Truth- Tisha w/roots in Caramel
  • Sunglasses: Redgrave- Zenith / V1.1
  • Necklace: Lassitude & Ennui- Oreb Necklace
  • Top: Decoy- Rei Tank- Sunset Racerback Solid 3
  • Bracelet: League- Wanderer Bracelet 4 strand (from the Wanderer Jewelry set)
  • Shorts: Decoy- Caleigh Shorts in Medium Dark Wash   *Mesh*
  • Shoes: Maitreya Gold- IXkin Golden
  • Poses: Purple Poses- PurplePose463 and aDORKable- Kooky 6


No comments:

Post a Comment