Thursday, November 8, 2012

Back in the Trench'es

Here we go again.....finally! Here's a gorgeous little trench coat to ease me back into the Second Life fashion blogosphere! I absolutely love this Mon Tissu "Bristol" mesh trench. As always from Mon Tissu..... awesome detailing and plenty of colors. The fit was fine for me too. I'm not a rail in SL, but the small fit perfectly without body mods, yay! With sizes XXS-L, I think they have a decent range.
I also checked out some new poses, including the one here from EverGlow. They have tons of cute poses. I pretty much stayed and tried them all lol......lot's of fun even if I couldn't actually buy them all (yet)


The Details:
  • Hair: Wasabi Pills- Anais in Black Coffee
  • Coat: Mon Tissu- Bristol Trench in Honey
  • Pants: Tea Time- Jeans, Wrestler
  • Pose: EverGlow- Girls562





No comments:

Post a Comment