Saturday, November 10, 2012

So Simple It's Annoying...


Okay, I love clean, simple lines.....a lot! BUT today I got a bit annoyed because I wanted to accessorize a bit more with this outfit. How you ask? By adding a really cute scarf (which I think would have been perfect) but try as I might all I kept getting was "object has failed to rez" notices *sigh* Is this a mesh issue? A location issue (I was at my new place and have had other rezzing issues)? I've got to figure it out or it's really going to drive me nuts! All that aside I got this very cute Perla sweater by Glam Affair at the current Collabor88 for the bargain price of 88L. And I can never resist (and who would want to??) some awesome leg wear like these leggings from Bax. There is so much amazing stuff out there right now and I'm sad that I can't buy it all lol.


 The Details:
  • Hair: Exile- Maren in Sable
  • Top: Glam Affair- Perla sweater in Sunset
  • Bottoms: BAX- Ornament Leggings in Chasms
  • Shoes: Ison- Girl Panic Boots in black
  • Pose: EverGlow- Girls594






No comments:

Post a Comment