Saturday, June 1, 2013

Got to Gatcha!

Happy Saturday everyone and happy first day of the latest Arcade Gatcha Event! I have a few awesome things from the Gatcha in this post. I was lucky enough to get the rare Pink Fuel Harley skin and it's gorgeous, I won't be taking this one off for a while. This is actually the first PF skin I've ever had and I'm sold. I love the lips and I'm kind of anal about eyebrows and these are just perfect to me!
 I also got my most wanted color of this Wasabi Pills  Lory hair,  I also got the rare Gingerbread which I'll probably trade (any takers?). Today's pose is Lisp Tea Poses 5 also from the Gatcha and last but not least, is my NO Vintage Portrait necklace, the rare and dapper Fluffy Mittens (my cat is only a little jealous).
And no I don't have mesh feet yet, so please cringe with me at those horrible regular SL feet....uggggg!
By the way, a great tip I used today that I saw on the blog  Whitt-icisms......after trying repeatedly to get into the Gatcha even with no success I TP'ed to the Arcade Galley and cammed into the event and bought away! Yes I hung out on a boat (brought my own cocktail) and avoided most of the annoying lag, so check it out!




The Details:
  • Hair: Wasabi Pills- Lory Mesh hair in Chocolate   *Current Arcade Gatcha Event
  • Skin: Pink Fuel- Harley <Peach> Arcade 01 (rare)  *Current Arcade Gatcha Event
  • Necklace: NO- Vintage Portrait Necklace-Fluffy Mittens (rare)  *Current Arcade Gatcha Event
  • Tank: Maitreya- RB tank in White
  • Bracelet: Fairy Tail- Leather Bracelets 17  (past Arcade Gatcha event) 
  • Jeans: JuSt CoOl- Haven Hot Pants in Dark Denim
  • Pose: Lisp- Tea Poses 5- Floor sit arm rest  *Current Arcade Gatcha Event




No comments:

Post a Comment