Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's My Party And I'll Be Late If I Want To

OK, so todays title has a double meaning. It happens to be my RL birthday (rah rah confetti and all that lol) But I also think I'm late to this particular blogging party in regards to this very cute mini dress. I don't remember seeing it blogged, but it's so cute it must have been already! I was looking for something entirely different and ran across a Miel satellite store and then TP'd to their main store. At any rate the dress is new to me and I love it. It has a HUD so you can change the top and bottom colors (these colors are from the bright group) and adorable belt and back pocket detailing. I'm really happy to have found Miel as they have quite a few cute things worth checking out. Happy shopping!

The Details:
  • Hair: Truth- Delta in Browns05
  • Dress: Miel- Legion Dress-bright  (color changing HUD)
  • Shoes: Maitreya Gold- Shanti Chocolat Shoes  (these are older non-mesh shoes)



No comments:

Post a Comment